<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Sunday, July 19

mellybelly much«

10:54 PM

[NurulHidayah] says:
kte tolong hafidz!!!!! and irshad!!
ahahaha
beb kawan beb
mellybelly says:
untuk hafiz, irsyad dan sec five
MAJULAH!
hahaha
[NurulHidayah] says:
ya btol!!!!!!!
mellybelly says:
(:
kite nak post tu ar nanti
HAHA
[NurulHidayah] says:
eh ape awk nye blog nye url se
tk bagi se
da ah!!!!!!!
mellybelly says:
hahaahha
[NurulHidayah] says:
"stupefy"
mellybelly says:
kan ade due
[NurulHidayah] says:
hahaha
mellybelly says:
(arh)
mati.....
dah bgi kan?
[NurulHidayah] says:
awk kene act konon cam awk tergolek ke belakang
mellybelly says:
kite dah bilang everybody
[NurulHidayah] says:
BLOM BAGI!!!!!!
mellybelly says:
ooooh
[NurulHidayah] says:
AVACADABRA!!!
mellybelly says:
(tergolek kebelakan)
(berdarah)
urgh..
daaaaa..
yaaaah..
(dies.............)
HAHA
kite ltak convo nie kat blog jugak
(:
randommmania.blogspot.com
[NurulHidayah] says:
hahaha!!!
mellybelly says:
crashandrun.livejournal.com
[NurulHidayah] says:
yg blogspot tu kte tau
yg live journal ni kte tk tau!!
jahat eh mo tk blng!!!!!!
"stupefy!!"
mellybelly says:
brape byk kali kite nak mati?
[NurulHidayah] says:
tk mati
mellybelly says:
awak ingt kite kucing ade 9 lives?
HAHA
[NurulHidayah] says:
kasi hurt byk2 jer
haha


made my super incredibly boring day. thank you dear!

[zombiefizz] says:
after a puff, he says...
something like..
otak aku dah mati..
penat nak pikir...
then the rest tell him to stop smoking and condemn his attitude...
then they said they must unite to bring baxck the prowness of malay community..
then each one says something..
then can lah..
i think..
i go add a bit here and there and lower the standard while discussinng with my friends..
wad u think?
(ok, seriously... i was reading what i typed and it looked like my otak dah mati..)

and this tooo. (:


saya miss awak, msn. (:

salam!