<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Tuesday, September 29

Put your mask down, it's time people know..«

12:09 AM

Hi.

Did you know that I wante to close down this blog? I did. But i had to realive it since I need the photos in here. I can just private it but what's the point? You' end up having people bugging you asking why we private it. Anyways, I'm returning to the comfort of blogger to tell you my views on the world issues, random intellectual sitings and just random posts that might just be as crazy as me in person. (I'm just kidding about the intellectual part. I'm not that sort)

Just recently, crap happened to me like it did to everyone else. I could no longer contain it and someone just had to pop the balloon. I realy should thank hafiz for trying to be helpful. I am sick and tired of people trying to point out my mistakes when it wasn't really mine. And I tried my very best to help and solve things but people jst won't listen and I had enough of all those crap. I was harsh that day. I was tired of people trying to correct me when they're doing the exact same thing so when I point out a fact, and if I can accept what you pointed out, why can't you accept what I pointed out? You're so superficial, I think plastic may not fit you. You're beyond the plastic world already.

I am sorry but I think your behaviour is seriously getting out of hand. I am not family. So, this is another person's perspective. You may say I have a strong negative feeling towards the person. Yes, I do. It may be hatred or wrath. But I am trying to make a point here that I think I am much more mature than you are. Heck, your arguments are ll contradicting. You say a thing and you do something else ENTIRELY DIFERENT the next moment. I am not comparing you with others. I am comparing you with yourfrigingself. See how contradicting you can get? Can't you see it? What are you trying to do now?

I don't know if you're going to read this. And I do not know if you are going to bitch about this but if you were to ever confront me about this, I miht just burst and say whatever nonsense, okay? Don't you dare think when you're older, you're better. You're freaking seven inside ar.

I think others are getting tired of your antiques. I know I am. Just freaking grow up, okay?

Sigh.