<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Saturday, September 12

stan - dido/eminem«

12:55 PM

iftar was more awesome than awesome. i sweaaaar! the company, the fooood, the peektureszsz (which i cant upload on facebook (IDKWHY!) and i am sososososo mad about it), the illegal activities (according to Mary but not to Jo). it was FFFFFFFFFFUN!

oh wells, Mary mde a new facebook account. hehehe. that girl feel noobish there but i guess, everyone feels like that the first time they did anything and everything. no, she's not late in the FB world. she just had probems with herself before. that's why he didnt o it. what spurred her to do one, I ALSO DONT KNOW LEH. :S

oh and guys, for teacher's day slash raya celebration i think i know what to do. we can still have the boys to be our 'advert'. ts another way of collaborating, right but i alredy have ideas on what to do. (is it true that me and ideas cannot be seperated? urrrgh) or, you guys can take over!!! :D haha. i just give the main idea and you guys figure out the story and script. okay? (:

hey iman, leave your link? i might just want to crawl up your site and see what you're up to.