Wednesday, October 7
It's not goodbye.«
6:43 PM
Hari Raya moolah i kasi mama jadi tak guna. HAHAHAH. I just ned to work lah. my bro said $70 a day if you ajar at madrasah mingguan or something. I'm trying to applyyyy. I would like to ajar arabic language. It's much more easier. (:
9th October is coming. It's two more days to that day. It's important to me and my girls and boys in the same cohort. It's the end of schooling days (officially) for us. No more assembly. No more school song. With the comfort of your friends.
Last two days (on Monday), Cikgu came in and well, we carried on with our work. Which was writing on the 'grad' book. Alas, 5 minutes before the period ended, Cikgu gave us a 'parting' speech. It was really... heartbreaking. Made everything more real. I'm going to miss him. Well, he made me think of scertain thins, you know. JANGAN EMOSI! :D Banjir satu kelas hari tu. (aku ape lagiiii)