Friday, October 16
Jusqu'au bout«
11:40 AM
blog secret is depressing. I may be late but i'm digging ikhwandudes' geography songs. HAHA. i am so going to go over it again and again. :D
to all you tumblrs who think you have the time, next wednesday, a day after physics prac there's a tumblr meeting up kinda thing at the 'clove' if I'm not mistaken. It's an unbirthday kind of thing. Yes, there's a thing like an unbirthday event. Founded in 1970s (or is it 1990s?) it's an event where you celebrate like it's your birthday party except it's not. It was a term coiled by this english man, I think. Well, you can search youtube for the unbirthday song. :D How do I know this? Cuz I have tumblr and (yes, I'm not sharing it yet) I saw it. Thought it might be fun and we can bring friends. They said the more the better, so? Tell me if you're interested. :D
Anyway, besides that, the papers I took was hamdan lillah, wonderfully okay. :D It was pleasing that the first paper we tok was suprisingly easy, HAMDAN LILLAH. i hope they're not moderating it to an extend where it's impossible to get an A. We might not know but they do. Annnd I screwed things up. I put all 5 words! HAHA. Please oh please no moderation.
Missing someone isn’t about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you’ve talked. It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something and you wish that they were right there with you.
Well well, guess what? I've missed you all. I went fish spa-ing yesterday and I was thinking do you think they can cater to 30 students? nah. the place is so small. But it would be nice if we can. The fishes are dam ticklish! Okay, maybe 30 is melampau. There won't be peace and serenity. It is supposed to be fish spa. But yeah. I was thinking it would be great if you guys were there. Seriously.
Back to the I-went-fish-spa-ing-yesterday, yes I did. Thanks to Hafiz for coaxing. Thank you. I went for the shoulder massage and it was so nice I kinda zoned out for a bit. hehh. And we got fish-spas for free. There was this ultra big fish and you can feel them when they suck on your toes. Especially yur pinky. And they tickle damn bad. HAA! It was all good for me. :D And truly, my feet was smoother. Becasue the fishes ate them dead skins. And sometimes, it felt like electric jolts running through you. SHOULD TRY!
I think releasing a balloon at different points at the same time is cool but I'm a little bit of an environmentalist. I see how. :D
Now I'm stuck listening to some french music I don't even understand just because there's this one cute kid. okay, guy. soooo cute! :D
BYE! SALAM!