Thursday, October 22
Love, Nabilah.«
3:20 PM
Hello.
I went to watch 500 days of summer. Albeit the fact that O is still commencing and that I have revision to do.
Yes, the movie was good and yes, it was defintely unique. But I'm a bit disspointed. It wasn't awesome like how other people are making it sound like. Indah khabar dari berita betul. What made it more suckish was the fact we watched at Shaw and I freaking hate Shaw. The first thing after I sat down was to touch the armrest nd felt something. Guess what that something is? A nail probably from the mother toe. Yes, it was humongous! URGH. My godness.Do these people have to study courteousness? Serious lah.
Since it was a very random day that day, I don't know why but the air-conditioning was super cold and all I wore was this very thin material knee-lenth dress which my mum made for herself.
Okay, you guys know what?! I wrote a lot but it went missing because the internet connection is stupid. So, here's it in point form.
- I had a piggy back fro an older person that I love and for that, thank you very much!
- I went around looking for helium to rent. Am very excited about floating balloons!
- I had the best taxi convo ever in he entire summer.
- You guys should watch pulp fiction. :D
- I saw the most beautiful gold heart necklace. I fell in love. But had to wait for another one. You don't ask love to wait, okay?
- I miss Calvin and Hobbes. Plus the City of Ember.
Hope for a good day, people! Bye.