<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Thursday, October 1

Random things I can think about..«

11:03 PM

- I need to kinda rush for tomorrow but it's okay to be a little bit late. HEHH.
- I need moolah. ): seriously.
- All SPA compunds and nitrates are soluble in water.
- Since when did physics become more tiring to learn?
- tumblr. tumblr. tumblr. tumblarity...
- I have a new addiction. It's called a tiny portable typewiter thinggy. IN GREEN! i want other one. HAHA.
- Polaroids are the booms booms powzszsxs.
- "WHAT DO YOU WEAR WHEN YOU ARE FEELING NAUGHTY?"
- Blogsecret.tumblr.com
- Nur Kasih is that good meh?
- Going.. going.. GONE! what? my sanity.
- They call me malaysia girl. In reality? They're all just jealous. XD
- STE students are done with their major. We have a few weeks more.
- What I like about you..........?
- I'm frigging super bored and don't ask me to study. I cried my eyeballs out for chemm. Esp when QA is haaard and Electrolysis just made it harder.
- I need my domestic woman super power because I want to bake cookies for my friends.
- Je 'taime.
- Awesome can't be spelled without ME. (:
- Who would like dinner with me under the stars? I think I seriously need one. (I suddenly reminded of ours under the stars on the roof eating Macs near Senja. and the other one near esplanade park, the bridge.)
- I want to go JEPANG! and Kangarooland!
- Buy me a (working) typewriter in mint condition for my birthday?
- EIGHTEEN'S OLD!!! ):
- I ain't a soldier. I'm a fighter! :D
- I need to ask papa to buy a scanner. For the good of the townspeople.
- I can't stand looking over imgfave and thinking, when can i take pictures like these? I is sad.
- TOMORROW GOT MATHS!!
- POLY OR JAYSEE?
- I really like envelopes. Evelope creator, I thank You!

And I shoud pack up and get to bed. Goodnight, Internet!