Saturday, October 10
Today...«
12:00 AM
•Everything was in a daze.
•Everything felt unreal.
•was really tiring.
•I cried a lot.
•I’m missing every single one of you already.
•I had problems with controlling my emotions.
•Hugs were meant to linger.
•Tears are shed and memories are rekindled.
•Truth prevailed.
•I hugged my beloved tightly I didn’t want to let go.
•I thank everybody for their presence in my awesome secondary school life.
•I have a lot of people to thank to.
•And ask forgiveness from.
•I made an oath to stay true to myself in whatever situation.
•I asked everybody to stay in contact.
•Will be the last friday we have together as schoolmates.
•I graduated.
•I’m a student no longer.
•I love you more than ever before.
Thank you sisters and brother, moms and dads, for the lovely time we spent together. Thank you for being the light at the end of the tunnel. The ‘ness’ to ‘happy’. The ADHD kids. Thank you for your laughters shared with me. Each and every intimate, heart-to-heart sessions I had with you. Thank you for giving me the chance to see you in another different light. There’s a whole lot more, deep inside that surface you show and I may have not known you enough but I still thank you for giving me that opportunity to call you my friend, my comrade, my partner, my girls, my boys, my dudes and my dudettes. Thank you for believing in me, in what I can do and thank you for being that pillar of strength. Thank you for listening to my woes and bearing wth my buggerism. Thank you for being there. Thank you for being YOU. Thank you for every single great things that had happened. I know that between me and you, ther is this one moment where it felt like there’s only us and the world was our playground. Thank you for crying wth me when I’m down and thank you for being a very meaningful purpose in my life. For, without you guys, there won’t be a momo here. :D
I am glad I have met a very wonderful bunch of people. The one who was there since I was still a cry baby (wait, I am still a crybaby). Remember the P3 incident. OMG. Fath just entered Irsyad and he was the Kepala Bully. He was small but the influence he had was really huge. (Maybe because he was among the most good-looking at that point of time) We were caught being too rough (with chains to whack people and sand bomb to throw at people) and were called to the teachers’ room? HAHA! we really attacked each other. Then there was a point in my life where my girls didn’t want to befriend me? HAH! I stood there crying feeling oh so rejected. It didn’t help that I thought my eyes were the problem. I tried to make my eyes bigger!! :D such memories. There might be friction along the way, here or there, among you and me, but whatever it is, I think that we have really bonded over the beautiful eleven year together. some 10, some 7, the number of years doesn’t matter. What matter most is that you get to know the people who were there for you.
The teachers, who can forget them? I was one of the noisiest, most talkative, most enthusiastic in class. I always get my seats changed and teachers had to just tell me to shut up. HAHA! I remembered in P1, I wanted to sit in front so I asked the chairperson to write my name on the board just so I cant sit on the floor in front of the whole class. (the name written on the board are usually the naughty boys and girls’ names. guess what? my name’s always up there. HAAH! :D) (OMG. I WAS SUCH A BRAT! I WANTED ATTENTION! sheesh) HAH! and remember when ustaz alaina first went into class? He was really very very stern and strict I remembered calling my dad to pick me up from school becuase he was really scary and I didn’t want to go for his lessons. ;D But look at our relationship now! We can just joke around with him. Madam B!!!! Madam Su!!!! I swear you guys are already like the second mother.
I feel old. :(
Well, there won’t ever be goodbyes. I am so proud of you guys. It’s just a ‘Hello’ to a new phase. Don’t forget me. Do well in your future. May success be in your way throughout everything. Do not forget Him for truly, He will be there whenever and wherever you are. Keep contacting me. (I just upgraded to a free unlimited sms plan, so just contact!) AAAAND! one important note.
I REALLY SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH! :D