FOREVER SMILE.
A reminder.
Because in life, if you fail to plan you plan to fail and like my english teacher said, plan years ahead. So here’s my plan:
Next year, I’ll be in JAYSEEEE. (yay!) And that’s 2 years down the drain. By that time, I’m 20.
I’ll be in my first year at some University (Hopefully in LONDON!!!!!!! AMIIIIN) at the age of 20 and will complete my course in about 3-4 years therefore, earning my degree at the age of 23 or 24.
I want to get married at the age of 25. That’s about 8 years from now. Okay lah. So, after 24, I’m going work work work. As a teacher, preferably. So, I’ll be teaching and earning good bucks! HAHA. Because Hafiz will also start working by that time. I think. Will have to ask him.
By the age of 28, First child!!!! :D HAHA! (Enough alone time for us lah kan?) Hahah. By that time, our income will be stable (Well, I’ll make sure my husband to be has a good job) and we’ll be financially and mentallu ready for a child.
I have dreams to travel the world. Well, that can be done when we’re having 3 years together. (Hmmmmmmmm. Must save up!) So, when I’m already 31, we’ll have our second child! HAHA. Then after that we’ll fly to Greeceeeee!
I can teach there. I can also open a small studio to teach kids how to speak up and not be so shy. Hehe. I can also do my bachelors, master and then phD. Yesss. I’ll be Dr. Nurnabilah. :D My major? Theatre studies and Drama. (How to interact better with the kids)
I’ll be returning to Singapore after about 10-15 years in Greece. Because I am going to take over the Madrasah system. I’ll be a teacher who drives the others crazy with my ideas (yes, I can do that. I’m doing it actually with my friends). I’ll be a khalifah fil ard, insyaAllah! (Qul Amin! Amiin!)
Please pray for me. I’m so excited and very nervous about my future. This shall be a reminder and a way to keep focusing the aim! :D NO SIDE TRACKING!
HAFIZ!!!!!! Don’t be pressurized. It’s all okay. Bi Khair InsyaAllah. Remember one of my goals is to take over the madrasah system? We’ll do it, okay? :D