<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Friday, November 27

«

3:42 PM

Here's a summary of what I did and what I am going to do. My computer died on me and I'm at my gran's house. Yup, at pasir ris. It's going to rain! Oh well, here's everything in pointform. If I can do that then, I'm gooood! :D

- I went out the WHOLE day yesterday with the family.
- Went Junied (Sakinah not there?!) and got suha's result.
- Whaddaya know? Nasuha and Nazirul got the same aggregate which is -10 from mine. I'm not going to divulge the aggregate here.
- I wouldan't dare go close to Nazirul for 2 weeks. He hlped with his school's korban. (Oh the smell)
- Went straight to ICa building at Lavender. Queued (spelling?! Urgh) for 1.5 hours.
- Went to eat/pray/jalan-jalan for a bit. Off to ICA again.
- Waited/ slept at ICA for close to 4 hours.
- Yes, that means I'M GOING JAYBEEEEEE!!! (SQUEELS LIKE A WILD ZEBRA)
- There is such thing as express passsport and a temporary somethingsomething. Arif got himself that somethingsomething for this trip. :D
- Went to Wak Ima's place to give her somethings.
- Went Giant. Swear we bought a whole lot of stuff. Papa has this $190 voucher from the police department. (Hafiz, go be a poilce lah. Quit on the Army.)
- Home, slacked. Helped Pa at the kitchen (Guess what? It's not burnt!)

SALAM 'ADHA!
- It felt tike first day raya Eid. Only withut kueh and a visit to Nek Tom's place. She went to KL. (Now, imagine if I'm with them, Hafiz!)
- Went to Nek minah's place and I'm here till now. :D
HAHA. Take care, people.

Love!