Tuesday, November 24
«
11:20 PM
I went out today. After so long. (It is long according to how I live. Sorry ar boring people. *winks)
I went out today to satisfy the need of actually going out. Because I am bored. :( Bored because I need to return the books soon and I don't want to read anymore. It has starting to hurt my eyes and I'm furious about it. Of course, who wouldn't? (Do you think I'm going to be blind? I think I will be blind when I turn old and my eyes become droopy. Oh. I don't want to think about it yet)
I went out today and spent about $40. A bag for $15 and a pink top for $10. A taxi ride for $12.60 (which I still regret but thank you kind uncle taxi driver. For not cheating on my money. It's sad when I think about how much you're making if you're that kind to every passanger!) and about $10.50 for food from coffeebean (note: TO NOT BUY THE CROSSAINT AGAIN). I still prefer starbucks. Sorry guys. THAT'S MORE THAN $40!! The moment I get the blue card, knew that this is going to happen. Damnit. Sigh. I knew it!! If I get to Jaybee, can I have money? I want to buy stuff from there too.
The bag was such a nice thing! It was a must grab and go because I feel like I need a new bag that look enough to make a ladylike/girlish. Best thing is it's REDDDDDD!!! Yes, am a happy person! :D Looking for the top was a hazard because we went aound there twice. Hahaha! Going round and round and round and round. Hee! But I got one. Pale pink but it's sweet. Maybe going there back to get he polkadot skirt-shirt. Wanted a long-sleeved shirt since forever but ARGH! It's so hard to find it. Wait, I'm more grateful after getting things. Hamdan lillah. :D
I'm out of words.
Love.