<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Friday, November 13

Jay Sean - Down«

9:31 PM

The end of misery is here afterall. I wonder what I'll be doing this tme round next year. I really hope I'll be doing something really good. :D

The last paper was do-able. But like syafiq, I had my doubts. It was electrifyingly not funny okay? The first question made me went "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!" Sugar melt or diffuse? Melt or Diffuse?!?!

I had LJS for breakfast just now. With 5 other pretty girl, Tawn, Mary, Lino, Jojo and Syafiq. Laughed. Tawn ate slowly. My texas chicken was too much, I was too full. LOL. Next time, I'll try the titan. But the have no cheese. ): The hashbrown was nice though. Serious!

Went to watch 2012 with them. Wanted to watch paranormal activity but well, they gave excuses. :D Jenny's body wasn't showing. (no pun intended) So we had to resort to 2012. There was only paranormal activity (which the apek claimed a couple said it was dull and walk out of the movie halfway) and astro boy (Tawn watched it with her mummy and homie. Haha) plus some poker king and my girlfriend is an agent (to which everybody agreed not to watch). Sooooo, 2012 was epic. It wasn't a "the end of the world" kind of movie. It was a "catastrophe all over beause the world is damn mad and this is revenge for global warming" kind of movie. But it was good. I imagined it was 3D just now in the cinema and well, I would be amazed! There were just too many near death experience. Made you go " OMG YOU SLOW POKE RUNNNNN!!!!!!!" I did that. Was hushed by Mary. HAHHA! Maybe I would watch it again.

P.S: The Tibetan monk is too cute to be a monk! The brother is also cute! :DD

We all headed home. Train full of Irsyadians we seemed out of place. Yelah, tak pakai uniform. Dah kakak-kakak pe. :D Mary showed us her phone's magic. Damn cool eh Ellen. (That's her name, right?) Haha. Syafiq was in gony the whole ride home. She was in need of the toilet. Hahaha. Her face at one point of time was priceless!

So, I didn't go home. Promised to meet Hafiz to help him with his Sirah and Akhlak. Wen was the last time I studied that? P5/P6? Oh, I feel guilty already. :S I was there early so I went to Pop to buy some of those star strips and proceeded to the library. Oh gooooooood. I miss the library. :D But I was frezing as if hell was exothermic (inside joke). IT WAS RELLY COLD! AND IT RAINED IT RAINED THE WHOLE DAY! OMG. I wonder whats gonna happen tomorrow. Harrumph. He came and we chilled at starbucks. I was shagged. But I did went over his Sirah texts and highlighted the important points and explained to him. He did Akhlak himself. :D I was half asleep. I think I slept while waiting for him. :X A bit only lah. HAHA! There weren't anybody around anyway.

Got home and dived for the computer. I think I'm going to be late tomorrow. Because I don't have anything for tomorrow yet. Oh yes. PANDAN CAKE!!! *grins

Lots of love from moi. xoxo.