<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Monday, November 23

«

12:07 AM

Letter #240308 to my dearest who is in Melaka.

Please take note: This might be too mushy to handle. So, back off if you can't take it but if you're nosy, read on, read on.

Heyhey darl.

How's it going down there? Or is it up there? I'm bored. Bored to death. At least if you're at home, we can just text and meet at the playground. Or greenridge or the badminton court (which reminds me. WHEN WAS THE LAST MATCH WE HAD? LAST FEW MONTHS, KAN?!) or we can just text. I mean we can text now lah but hey, it's ex for you from down(or up) there. Huuuuuuuuwargh.

I miss you tonnes. Remember I asked you if you think the books I borrowed from the library can keep me busy? Trust me, it's not doing its job well. So, you aren't being replaced. HAHA!

WHY DOES THIS SOUND SO MINAH-ISH?! I shall stop.

Anyway, I just realized that I have nothing on my to-do list which is really sad. Except to clean my room (BUT! Sigh). I feel like I should accomplish something. The only thing that's keeping me entertained (other than your vids. *eyebrows*) is mlia and my friends' bloggehs. Heeee!

Today in math class, my teacher called on a guy who had food in his mouth. The kid mumbled an answer, and the teacher told him he was right. One of the girls then asked how he could understand it, to which my math teacher replied, "Oh my wife always talks with something in her mouth." He then couldn't figure out why we were all laughing so hard.MLIA.