<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Tuesday, November 17

Miss Independent«

10:09 PM

Salam, HEY!!

A few things to say. But! I don't think I might even do it. Let's see, this might be a long post. MIGHT. Therefore, brace yourself. I'm quite a beat-around-the-bush kind of person. My lovely ladies would know better! :D

Here's a thing or two. My friends, I'm a person who likes to argue until I got a reasonable answer as to why this can't be done or why it can't be done that way. Like all those people would say, "WHY NOT?". My english teacher would say, "play around with the rules" (and I would say, "and be very sneaky about it!") And because of that, I might rattle things too fast (like choooochooo), or too loud. That's just the way it is. Sometimes, in the heat of the arguement, my voice would increase slowly until it reaches an unappreaciatable decibel that can actually make a person deaf (OMG. AROUND THE BUSH MUCH?! ARGH) Therefore, I apologize beforeheand. :D And I ask too much too often that it became unhealthy. It irritates people but I can't help it. It bugs me as much as it bugs others when I ask too much but it irritates me more when I can't find the answer. Yes, I'm a freak like that but I don't care. Sometimes I resort to books and sometimes I resort to the massive worldwideweb but OMG it sucks lah. I love asking people more. Observing the way they talk and how enthu they are. (Though most people, after a few quetions tire easily and there's no more that magical enthusiasm) I think it's sad that people does not have that energy and enthusiasm anymore. I see that people my age is lacking that. HELLO, WAKE UP! We're youths, the voice of the nation (or so supposedly). Aren't we supposed to be jumping at oppurtunities and not think they'll come to us? WAKE UP!!!!

I know I'm a big daydreamer. I want to become everything from A to Z and sometimes I'm too eager. Am I? Okay, let's just say somebody pointed that out for me. But you know, I don't care much about it. It beats having no plans for the future and resorting to last minute plans. As long as I have plan A and B and C (and it goes on and on acually), I'm actualy satisfied with life. :D Well, Of course not so much lah. When we have dreams, we tend to drive ourselves towards that dream. For an example I'm praying hard that I can become a teacher one day. A very good one, at that. (I already have plans on how I'm going to teach them kids. That's how big a daydreamer I am, scary much?) Like you guys too, right? Don't deny!!!! :D But sometimes, we HAVE to grab hold the reality too. We have to look towards the future but we cannot forget bout the present. We have to always always remember why we're doing it and all. NAWAITU TU PENTING!!! So, ere's just a gentle reminder, jangan berangan sangat. Fikir masak-masak dulu. :D

I am childish. This might explain a lot. But!!!! Ask around, can I be mature?

ADHDADHDADHD. Sigh. Nabilah dah penat layan karenah some people yang tak memahami. (I still don't think I have this ADHD. :D)

nampak tak sign2 malas nak type lagi? HAHA! I'll do that no 8 quetion for TOK, kay? Slowlyyyy. :D

SALAM!!!