<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Sunday, November 22

«

12:59 AM

Okay, yes, I am bored. Sorry? :D (Closes eyes and pucker up.) HAHA!

I'm eff bored!!! Ma wants me to sleep. But I can't. It's bloody kicking in again and sigh. It's tiring. I hope I'm early enough to wake up and follow then to sultan. I hope ma and pa's going to meet at sultan and we can go out tomorrow. I want to buy them shawls and tudungs. And I need another pair of jeans/pants. Yes, I need. I need. I need. Up to date, I have 3 good pair of jeans/pants. That I wear everytime. Then there's the dresses and the skirts (Which I don't usually wear anymore because I dont know why but the skirts are super big and super long. Yelah, I'm short)

Hmmmmm. Hanisah's comment on FB made me think about a lot of stuff. Am I a big spender? Most of my money go to foooooooood! No shit. I can spend 30 moos on food alone for a week. I have high tastebud lah. :D The last time bought something was the shoe because I can't take the killer heels which by the way am selling at $35. Sooo, spread the word around! :D Yeah. That was the last item I bought. The shoes. Over the last few months, I've been dining in swensens and places like that a lot. Urgh. Must cut down!!!! :(

Yes, I miss Hafiz. 7 more days lah!

MIGHT BE UPDATING AGAIN SOON. sigh sigh.