Sunday, November 15
smiles«
11:32 AM
yesterday was awesome. Hi everybody!! :D
I went to the mosque. Part time work and all that shiz, yeah? I was super late to botanics and they were playing uno. It was the longest Uno game evver. Hhahaa. after about a while, we wanted to play heart attack when the west girls wanted to go home. So, yeah, syafiq, merah, kak yas and tapha went home. We played heart attack after that. Boy, it was floud! But, it was fun. :D it was really fun! Laughters and "AAAAAAAH" echoed. Haha. After everything, we were tired and so, we ate somemore and talked a lot. Ummi went home after some time. I gave each of them a balloon after that. I forgot about it earlier on. Sorry! We blew and draw pictures on them and proceeded to the big tree to take pictures. I will upload the pictures on Fb, insyaAllah. The pictures were awesome. No, serious! :DD LOVVVVVES! we went home fater goofing around. Well, tawn, sel, auda and I went to far east. Tawn had to have her ice fix. I had to sprint to stevens coz mom's already waiting. So we went to Bugees to get abang and hop off to Chai chee to get some food before spreeding to pasir ris. :D There were a lot of horns. HAHA.
Remember when I said I want to take over the madrasaha system, I told mama. We came to that topic when Kak Opi asked me about what I'm going to do after school. My mom said Jaysee. And she then said how dissapointed my brother is. (HAHAHAHAHA!!!!) Then I told them why Jaysee. At first there was a headted argument. After laying out the evidences I won and everybody was, yay Jayseee! yessssssa. I told them I'll be back in the madrasah world after acquiring such knowledge needed and take over the world! Fot the better of our Ummah, you see. Who wants to join in? :D
I ate a lot yesterday. Pizza and nasi and mee and chicken winds and calamari and potato wedges. The pizza man was seram. :D He looked *coughmutecough*. *Horrrrrrrrorr you!
I forgot to tell you guys that before 2012 started the other day, Mary and I had the chance to talk about mlia. :D (smiles real wide) We were talking about the family who went to watch half blood prince and when Dore died and everybody was pointing their wands on the screen, the father pointed his straw to the screen. Everybopdy followed suit and we talked about larva in chemm class and how everybody reacted to it. And we wished it would happen in our class. Especially the awesome class part. I wonder what would happen if I said out loud "I CAME!" with this flushed and ragged breathing expression when I entered the class. Most likely nothing will happen because they don't understand. :S But I wish my ife is that average. One of the reason I think we won't have an MLIA is because we don't dare do things. Take this for an example,
Today, my chemistry practical report was due. Instead of handing it in, I stapled the cover page to a blank page with a big bar of chocolate taped to it and the words: 'I won't tell if you won't'. My teacher nodded and slipped it into his bag. I've never been this excited to get my marks back. MLIA. That won't happen. or this,
Today, I went with a friend to the grocery store, thinking it would be funny I jumped in the cart. While on the cheese aisle a guy comes up and says "I just want to say I'm really jealous of you, my girlfriend won't let me ride in our cart". Three turns later we see them coming down the aisle he's in the cart with a huge grin yelling "she let me in!". We high-fived as we passed, we're seniors in college. MLIA. okay, that maybe I'll do. But he bottom line is, we're too serious. And come to think of it, it's scary. brrrrrr.
Okay done for today. I promised myself to stop at 1220 hrs.
BYE KIDS!