<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Thursday, November 26

«

3:33 AM

So, I decided to post despite telling myself to practice abstinence.

I was frantic calling people up for jobs. I'm bloody tired sitting around, rotting my intestines out. Especially at home and it's unhealthy to be in front of the computer, mainly the internet, slacking your bloody saggy ass. So, I got two interview but decided to chuck one of them. (Which was nearer!) Decided to go to Eunos tomorrow at 3 and realised how much I'm thinking about the money and the bosses. I am pathetic and have no life. Well, at least I have 966 straight to Eunos.

Tomorrow, my sister has to go to her school. For her PSLE results. And I'm nervous for myself. Thinking of MY own O level result. Sometimes I think I'm a stupid selfless beetch. And I serve no purpose in this life but only to create havoc and ruin things in others' lives. Sorry for the coarse language used. I am kinda mad at myself actually. Really mad.

What do I do when I am overwhelmed with negativity? I meditate and let my soul be eaten by the God of Serenity. Okay. I won't try this anymore. I write actually. I write nonsense. Pages and pages of it. And sorry mother nature, I didn't recycle them. Really, how ungrateful can I be? Sheesh. Bad girl.

Heard stories about going johore. The expiry date remain a mystery until we try and I'm up for a challenge. Well, I have already have it in mind. If I am not going, at least I can go see the man himself. But it won't hurt to try, yeah? Then we can all know if these stories goes under the category 'myths and legends' or 'fact not fiction', yeah?

Only God knows how much I can't wait to see you. I miss you so much. -The man.

And God knows how much I have imagined the worst. But right now, knowing you're safely at KL, (Facebook and kakak's Blog), I stop. But it's going to keep repeating until I can hear your voice, I guess. Mission to not contact you was a failure but I think it's okay. Like you said, maybe my not being awesome is because you're not here. Part of me died when I let you go. :3 Remember I said I was a good pretender and you told me that it's no good bottling everything up. I did start to open up, you know. Thank you. :D

Tawn said she didn't get enough shopping yesterday. Guess what? I didn't too. Well, I'm thankful for the top and the red delish bag. (HEHE) But who can get enough of shopping? Though I admit I think I'm growing old faster than you guys since I get leg cramps yesterday. This had been happening, actually. I think my leg is worryingly too small to carry my weight. Do you guys think so?

I have started to indulge myself in korean dramas and movies alike. Am waiting for the continuation of You're Beautiful. Finished Hello Schoolgirl, the movie and quitted on Smile, (SOMETHINGSOMETHINGSOMETHING) because omma was really whiny (mintak kene smack!!). Anymore recomendations? No boys over flower, please. Watched goong, coffee prince, hana kimi and that commoner-turned-someone-in-the-royal-family drama. :D Hehh.

Love.