<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Saturday, November 21

«

10:53 PM

This is going to stay like this until further notice. (Cheay macam faham) I am trying to get my handon some job and get paid so that I can have my own lappie (anyone lah though Mac is delish!) so I can work on my photog and all those other things. Especially my photog! Urgh.

Today, I went to this Hi-tea. Itw as at Orchid country club. Well, okay. My ma is selling one- drop parfum. :D The perfume thinggy that is non-alcohol and in oil based. It's $25/30 per pack of 8. Like this really small pack of 8 but really, it's worth it. I like the chick set. It's in pack of 4 and is selling at $14. Why am I doing this? Because ma asked me to but really, it's naise! Hehh. Ask me more about it. Or simply call my ma. HAHA! :D Oh, it's a door-to-door service so ring us up, we'll go even if you just want to test and smell it. (SMELLLL IT! SMELLLL IT!)

So I went there and well, I was supposed to take photos. The joy of phototaking. But I really like it if people would pose. Plus I'm shy to ask. (OH YES!) So I went around and take photos of people, of my self. HAH! :D We ate. It was really boring. I was super late for the meeting. Gaaaah! But I managed to meet my friends, go to the library and borrow a book. Yay! Delish tart and can't wait to bake and make with friends. Mary?? We can have another photoshoot marathon with the flour and the cakes and the brownies and meringues. Colourful big mama papa meringues. Eh?

I am jobless. And schooless. If there is such a term. My brain is tired. It's void. It needs to be filled constantly with calculations and balancing of equations. It also needs some creative juices to be poured out so it stays alert and alive but truthfully, I can't be bothered. I need to start studying and taking up something again. Told ma I might be active back in captain/netball. I miss jumping and soaring for ze ball. And also goofing around with the team. I wonder how good they are. Plans for mandarin classes will be on hold. ): I can't seem to have the moolah to do it. I have these undying energy, joules of them, coloumbs of electricity zigzagging in me, my veins and vessels! Work = Power x Time. I have the power and the time. What don't I have? Oh, half the power. Money. -_____- Why do everything have to be in bucks and moos?! I miss running, somehow. :3 (That IS random) <---- Dramatic enough?

O!!!!! Remember I said I would love to start a theatre group of my own? Well, that's just a dream. Remember I said we can help the school for its dana? How? We can stage a performance and ask the people to buy tickets like the school outside is doing. We can ask the school if its okay to use the audi and well, we can do it. Right? It can be a simple an hour and a half worth of drama iktibar/nasyid/whateverideasyouhave. Well, there is about 300 seats. If we charge $10 for each ticket, that's $3000. Are you guys game to help the school? I can find a book and can figure out the playright . In fact, have an idea of what the play can be about. We have a stage man, we should use it. Like how the NUS muslim society did wth theirs some years ago. Please? :D Well, that might be a few days of our timetable of voidness. :D Please? Let me live this dream? :D Then we'll be the first alumni batch to do this and it'll be meaningful. To both us AND the school. (Ahem, plus, we'll be better than the sec3s. HAHA!) <---- This is more dramatic. Sigh.

Phew, that was very exciting. For me. Haha. If almost 20 of us is game, we can do this you know. Soo? Omg. I think we really should do it. It'll be a good exposure for the people outside that we, madrasah students can also pull of a drama production. An Islamic drama production. It'll be worth your time, trust me, InsyaAllah. Nawaitu mesti betul, kan?

ME IS BURTSING TIGHT WITH ZE ENERGY. WHAT ZE CHINESE CALL ZE QI. hehehh.


Yelah. Dah lame tak buat dedikasi. Ni ha untuk korang, kawan ladiesku!

Bak pari-pari indah dari bumi kayangan
Seakan berterbangan turun ke bumi
Bak pari-pari indah dari bumi kayangan
Seakan datang untuk berjumpa denganku hari ini

Bibir dialis senyuman menawan
Rambutmu ikal mayang berjurai
Lenggokmu, aduhai, terlena, lentok dibuai mimipi aku dibuat

Kau ucapkan sayangmu,
Kau ucapkan cintamu,
Kau ucapkan kasihmu,
Semua itu hanya padaku

Kau bak pari-pari indah dari bumi kayangan
Seakan berterbangan turun ke bumi
Kau bak pari-pari indah dari bumi kayangan
Seakan datang untuk berjumpa denganku hari ini

Nadamu lembut,
Biar tiada siapa yang tahu
Pabila kau ungkapkan madah-madah cinta dongengmu
Nafasku entah kemana menahan nafsu bergelombang di dada

Aku tersentak.
Kau tertawa, Tertawa riang!
Aku terjerat

Aku laungkan kalimah tuhanku
Adakah aku terlambat?
Aku meronta minta dilepas
Adakah aku sudah terlewat?

"Siapa tuhan kamu?!"
Suara itu! Suara itu!
Tubuhku mengigil ketakutan

Aku pernah terbaca di kitab siapa entah aku tak tahu
Sudah datangkah masaku?
Atau ini semua mainan tidur petangku?

Ke kiri, ke kanan kemudian ke kiri
Aku cuba paling tetapi...
Ke kiri, ke kanan dan ke kiri lagi
Aku cuba meronta tetapi...

"Siapa tuhan kamu?!"


(Moga dapat di ambil iktibar)
Damn, this is really messy. It's a 10 minutes kind of thing. Comments? Hahah. I should leave you guys to ponder the message. It's a bit the hard to understand but hope it's okayish!

Lotsoflove, xoxo.