Sunday, November 22
«
3:12 PM
Yes, this is a new skin and your eyes arent playing tricks. When was the last time I change my skin? Just a few days ago. :D This one, is for Faatinah anak Suhartono. I hope the fonts re better. I hate ungly fonts. And I tried to stay away from Black. Or grey. Or whatever colour though I think grey is a nice colour! :D
So, I'm back and active here. Wow. It's sundaaaaaay! :D (There is nothing significant about today) I'm hungry. And I need to siap. Will be fetching Ma later on. I can't wait till I get my liscence. Hopefully next year. (The above 21 then can get liscence have not been implemented yet, right?) HAHA. My tumblr is dead. So sad? I'm much fickled. I hate myself. Nah. I hate the ficklenesss. FM!
I HAVE A PRETTY IDEA!! :D Hehe. First I need to find sticks.
Okayokay. I need to go. I heard from Hafiz just now!!!! :D
Love.