Friday, December 11
«
3:01 AM




"The biggest take-away I have from ACJC amidst the much that the school has given to me and all her students would be a close and intimate relationship with God and the blessing of seeing Him work so mightily in ACJC. I had many big plans when I first stepped into ACJC; and many big fears as well. One by one I saw those big plans deconstructed and destroyed quite spectacularly at times to be moulded into God’s plan and vision for my life. I had wanted to excel in all that I did as an individual whilst in JC and God re-shaped that into a desire to achieve excellence for His glory, according to His timing and as part of one united AC body."
And I wish Irsyad would be like this. I want each and every one of us to do this, all this because of Him. We're all here for a reason anyway. I want that whilst in Irsyad, Allah reshaped that passion and drive to excel in everything into a desire to achieve excellence for His glory, according to His timing. I would so go back to Irsyad one day to teach. (: Okay, Maybe junied under the hybrid programme. But well, I guess you can't compare jaysee studens to primary/secondary students. They're just not the same.
“Proud to Be: Pioneering the future” highlights the forward-looking and trailblazing aspects of every NJCian and the College’s ethos.
NJC excels in a myriad of ways from cutting-edge science research programs to the performing arts. At every turn, NJCians have opportunities to develop and hone leadership potential and skills, from our Character Development program to the annual Leadership Symposium, which brings together entrepreneurs, pioneers and leaders of varied fields. With these programs at our helm, we are always re-looking methodologies and crafting new perspectives to make the experience for every student enriching and memorable. We are at the forefront of education, leading the way with the 6-Year Integrated and Enhanced Boarding Program.
If you are looking for the space to test your limits and develop your potential as a scholar and leader, come join our Senior High School Tours 2010 and be part of our future.
Tours Schedule - * Applies to both 12 Jan 2010 and 13 Jan 2010
College Tour Session 1 (2:15pm)
College Tour Session 2 (3:15pm)
College Tour Session 3 (4:15pm)
Boarding School Tour 1 # (3.30 pm)
Boarding School Tour 2 # (4.30 pm)
Each college tour session will last about 45 minutes, followed by a question and answer session.
All tours will start at the College atrium. Please arrive punctually for the tours.
* Tour sessions are subject to availability, based on a first-come, first-served basis.
# For interested applicants only.
(But you have to sign up for the tour.)
MERIDIAN JAYSEE: 13 JAN. From 12 to 5 pm.
NYP (Nanyang eh?): 7-9 Jan. From 11 to 6 but on Friday (8 Jan) there's a night tour which is from 6 to 9 pm.
NGEE ANN: 7-9 JAN. From 11 to 6 pm. There's a free shuttle service from Clementi MRT's bustop.
Thank you for your interest in the Information Session @ JJ 2010.
The Information Session aims to familiarise post-secondary students and their parents/guardians with the GCE ‘A’ Level courses of study, subject combinations available in JJ and further studies beyond JC.
Details of the Information Session are:
Date – 9 January 2010 (Saturday)
Time – 2 to 5 p.m.
Venue – Jurong Junior College
Further information on the Session will be posted on JJ’s website when the event date draws nearer.
Reminders about the Session will also be sent to you and your parents/guardians via SMS. Should you require more details, please call 6562 4611 or send an email enquiry to jjinfosessionreg@gmail.com.
TEMASEK JAYSEE: 9 JAN. From 9 to 2 pm.
BNANYANG JAYSEE:
Background:
With the start of the single intake of JC 1 students in 2009, graduating Secondary 4 students do not have the opportunity to experience JC life prior to the release of their O Level results.
Our JC Experience Programme aims to help these students gain a better understanding of what JC education is like and what our college offers to students to help them develop to their full potential. This would enable them to make an informed choice on whether to further their education in a JC or Polytechnic.
The first JC experience programme was a 3-day programme conducted in January 2009.
Objective
Our JC Experience Programme aims to promote the unique culture of our college through various fun-filled activities that will provide students with a first-hand experience of JC life.
Some of the highlights would include:
1 Introduction of the JC system & curriculum and ways to adapt to life in a JC
2 Introduction to the lecture-tutorial system for core and new subjects like General Paper, Economics and Project Work
3 Highlights of holistic development programmes specially designed for JC students
4 Interaction with Heads of Departments to assist students in making informed choices for post-secondary education
The next JC Experience Programme will be held on 6 - 7 January 2010.
Yeah. This iss when I started freaking out big time. We're talking future, here. Sigh. Anyone having this feeling of real paranoia? Or whatever you guys call. (Well, let's just say I'm worrying waay too much, yeah?) HELPPPP! Well, I hope all this info would do good, InsyaAllah.
Love.