Friday, December 18
«
3:56 PM
Long post ahead!
Hey you and you and you. How's it going? Good, I guess. Mine's just awesome in a way or two. It had ben okay so far. Will survive. No worries.
Well, because I sleep real late sometimes, -hic- I would think and sometimes the thinking gets to me. And I'll fel guilty about it. About my wants and all. I had to istighfar to remember my purpose on His land.
I completed a book yesterday. A book about vampires but none like Twilight. Maybe along Darren's line. Title: Suck it up. It's about this guy who was a SangFu and also a SangV. SangFu means he was an accidental bloodchild. It happens when the vampire's blood, his maker's, got backwashed into his veins while the vampire was feeding on him. He's a SangV because he never tasted real blood be it from animal or human beings. He drinks artificial blood made from soy. In every vampire there is bloodlust and envy. Once you ignite those two, it is very very dangerous to live among Lifers, or muggles, in Harry Potter vocab. (Am I really going to story it all here?)
Well, that's not the main point here. The main point is that, we all have both envy and bloodlust. Bloodlust is all those lust for the material things and well, envy is straightforward, aint it? The vampires in this story weren't allowed to go back to his or her birthplace for fear that their passion for the dreams that they never achieve would reignite and he'll be envy of all the people around him and that in turn will become bloodlust and in the end, there will be this mass massacre. (: So, this vampire, his name was Morning, was the lab rat to become the first to be among Lifers. To live with them and all. He did it in the end. It wasn't all nice and smooth for him as there was once he half-fed on a girl he liked. He had to control it and he overcame that. There was a lot of screw ups along the way. And isn't that just like life?
I think I have been submitting to the worldly things more and I am ashamed of it. Like how much I want to get into Jaysee and all. I was partial blind. Partial because I stil have my friends to tell me when things don't go right. And now I'm starting to worry about how my friends out there would be later on in life. I'm envy and it is becoming bloodlust and I am glad I still have you guys to slap reality in my face. Thank you.
Well, what a long one. Take care!
Love.