<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Thursday, December 10

«

9:32 PM

Okay, okay, I'm updating already. Sorry for the MIA. I was in one of my tumblr mood. HAHA! Okay, here's a quickie? Or you want a long one? *winks.

I want to instax but I don't have he films. I think, if you guys want to buy me pressies, instaxfilms are really a good choice. Hehe. O, I watched Panet 51. I dont now what to rate. Just okay, okay?

I went to bowl with the others. Weeee. Much fun and last minute bowled to the back and nearly hit tawn's head. pooor darling. (: Qiji was awesome with you guys. And Hannah, you owe me a story!!! And was nearly in tears laughing with you guys. I guess the others just don't know how to have fun like we did yeah? :D (What happened to the others on that day, hmm?)

I can go to Lino's! Haha. And swimming's on Friday with everybody at wild wild wet. Whch means I have to give the netball camp a no. And then there's the camp. And then it's hair cut day, Lino's place and Sel's. I'll spend a day with Hafiz before flying to Jakarta.

I saw Madam Su! (And am thinking of making a video just for the teahcers!) And I miss her soooo much! And Madam B too! Andalmost everybody! :( How you guys holding up?

Love.

Okay, I promise a longer one, okay? Btw, 15TH JANUARY IS THE DATE. Brrrrr.