<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6767811701626049421?origin\x3dhttp://randommmania.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
FYEAH; MLIAWESOME

When things just go wrong, well, you have me. Imma call away. :D
your everybody

Nabilah Moen. No, Moen's my dad's name not some star or whatever. I stay true to myself. Simply elactrifying to anyone new because I'm hyper like that. :D Sometimes I think too much and I oversay stuff. I like polaroids and pictures. Plus random stuff like tissues and markers! Wait, who doesn't like markers?! I'm a blabber! Hhaha. I am not a loyal blogger. (Having both tumblr and eljay! and twitter but twoiter was never active) (Rock, Paper, Sticks! I win.)

MAIL ME nabilah.moen

spammming in progress



updates
Friday, December 11

«

2:47 AM

Should I just apply?!

1) ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS:

B. PERFORMING ARTS FOUNDATION
◦Recognised Singapore qualification: Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'O' Level: 5 subjects (including English) at C6 higher, or recognised equivalent.
◦Recognised international qualifications: Please click here to view list
◦Two essays of about 200-250 word each. Questions to be determined later.
◦Resume – including training and/or performance experiences (e.g. SYF etc)
◦Two referees. One of who should be able to recommend your work.

oh noooo!

2) PORTFOLIO/AUDITION GUIDELINES:
Theatre
◦Present two memorised prescribed texts in English
◦Read one prescribed poem
◦Evidence of understanding of the theatre, to be able to interpret text visually, textually or intellectually.
◦Applicants must possess a demonstrable passion for the stage and the theatre
(Mdm B! Help?)

Modules:
◦Art, Culture and Society
◦Technical Theatre Arts
◦Academic and Research Writing
◦History of Performing Arts
◦Arts Management
◦Performance Analysis
◦Performance Practice – Dance, Theatre, Music or Visual Design


Or sould I just go Jaysee 2 years and then apply for this:

Acting:

Duration:
3 years (Level 1 to Level 3) (That means an added 3 years after 2 years of Jaysee. And I still have the Language major to catch)

Awards:
BA(Hons) (at Level 3)

Level 1:

◦Acting 1
◦Performance Skills 1
◦Contextual Studies 1
◦Performance 1A and 1B
Level 2:
◦Acting 2
◦Performance Skills 2
◦Contextual Studies 2
◦Performance 2A and 2B
Level 3:
◦Acting 3
◦Performance Skills 3
◦Performance Research
◦Performance 3A and 3B
Upon successful completion of Level 3, students graduate with a BA (Hons) Degree.


Or after Jaysee, I go to University and pursue a language major. Like Malay. (Since I erally want to be a Malay teacher. And why the hell am I considering theatre fo my dipoma if I want to be a malay teacher? Well, I have this very awesome (But very big too) drem about infusing those two. Teach Malay through that medium. Acting. Oh wells. ): Too small of me to dream such things. Just stick to Jaysee and be a boring brick. ): Argh! Help??

Love.