Thursday, December 31
«
1:41 PM
Sometimes when things are all clear, there are all sorts of obstacles trying to put you down.
Certainly not in the good state of mind. Been thinking of shutting down the computer all together and throw it to the wall so it can come down wooshwoosh crash BANG! Not maing sense either these days and obviously not behaving correctly. Wanted to take another break but well, January is lurking round the corner and the thoughts of my results are making me run away from every possibe question. "When you write it down in black and white will it become more realistic. Like the dream can be achieved." Trust me when I say I write it every single day. "Put in effort, pray hard and surrender everything to Him." And I wonder how much effort I put in and did i pry hard enough. My mind is going crazy. How can you not think about all this stuff?! Shees. I am pathetic. That was twice today.
Jakarta was overwelming and amayzing and everything. But since I'm not in the mood and the pictures are not with me, I am so sorry. But it was beautiful. Especially Puncak Bandung. I want to stay there forever, can? And get away from anyboyd I know.
I am bursting with a lot of things to share but I don't hav th desire to do it now. I wanted to just shut this acount and deactivate my FB. Clean myself off this cyberworld. But I'll loose contact with my loved ones. Sincephoones are soooo yesteryear. I wonder what we had become. I had modernity sometimes. ):
I wish and wish and wish somemore tht people would start appreciate things but well, even I make mistakes. True. Maybe I dont have a heart anymore. Well, world, Goodbye. Hope this aint gonna be the last time. Take care. Love.