
Yesterday, my dad picked me up from school in his work car, which is a black van. I've always said he looks like a child molester when he drives it. So when he picked me up in front of the school he said 'Hey girlie, you want some candy?' I said sure and my older brother slid the door open and I got in. The looks on people faces? Were nothing but priceless. And the best part, he actually had candy. MLIA

Today, I was talking online to a girl from America. When she found out I lived in South Africa, she asked me how I was on the internet, seeing as we don't have computers. I said my foreign friend brought us a magic box form the far continent. I also told her about the pet leopard I ride to school, and how I live in a special white person tribe. She believed me. Made my day. MLIA

Today, my boyfriend and I went on a date to the Museum of Science (Boston). We went into the exhibit called "How Your Life Began," which is all about sex. We thought it was hilariously appropriate to make out in this enclosed video booth. An older woman caught us and began telling us off. My boyfriend replied, "I apologize ma'am. We work for the museum, and we're part of the exhibit." She quickly apologized and left. MLIA

Today, I was in my aunts new house for the first time. They just finished building it over the summer, but it felt very familiar and I couldn't tell why. Finally I figured out why, my aunt patterned it after one of the preset houses in the Sims 2. MLIA.

Today, my friend tried to pull the normal "You know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?" My response? To grab a dictionary, flip through it, and yell "you're right, it's not!" His jaw dropped and he grabbed the dictionary to see for himself. Take that, gullibility! MLIA

Today, my school voted on senior superlatives. My brother was voted Best Looking. He received ninety percent of the vote, while I recieved zero votes. We're identical twins. MLIA

